Searching for love stories that won awards and the hearts of readers? Look no further. Here are three sexy contemporary romances for your reading pleasure.
Between the Sheets by Molly O’Keefe
Shelby’s prim reputation is a cage that protects and confines her. It hides her dark side and it keeps people from getting too close. She’s not worried of getting hurt as much as hurting others. But Ty, the bad boy who just moved next door, doesn’t scare off easily. Shelby thought she could just have wild sex with Ty as a temporary escape, but he wants more. And the more she shows herself to him, the more he wants her.
This book won the 2014 Romantic Times Award for Contemporary Romance and it’s no wonder because Molly O’Keefe’s talent is stunning! She creates two characters weighed down from life and the biggest risk they can make is allowing someone to see beneath the facades. Readers will gobble up every moment of hope, pain and bittersweet beauty.
Rock Hard by Nalini Singh
After surviving a horrific attack, Charlotte is a timid woman with a very small comfort zone. She just wants to be invisible but that’s almost impossible when her new boss, ex-rugby star Gabriel, challenges her every step of the way. Gabriel is a force of nature. His larger-than-life body and personality both intimidates and fascinates Charlotte. At first Charlotte thinks of herself as a mouse against a T-Rex but it turns out she’s more of a T-Rex tamer.
Rock Hard by Nalini Singh was the winner of the Romantic Times Award in 2015 for Best Indie Press Contemporary Romance. The romance is a slow burn with a satisfying pay-off as Charlotte transforms into a confident woman. You will care deeply about the characters as they fight hard for their happily-ever-after.
Wrong to Need You by Alisha Rai
Family means everything to Sadia. She understood why Jackson, her best friend and her husband’s brother, left town a decade ago under a cloud of scandal. But she’s angry that he vanished without a trace and didn’t come back when the family needed him. Now he has returned. Sadia, widowed and a single mom, shouldn’t be attracted to Jackson. He’s off-limits. She definitely shouldn’t share her problems with him. How can she rely on someone who didn’t stick around for her the first time?
The sexy romance by Alisha Rai was named a Cosmopolitan Magazine Best Book of 2017 and won the Romantic Times award for Contemporary Romance. Filled with family drama, hot sex and painful secrets, this story has it all.
Recommended Reading List
In addition to the books mentioned above, get these sexy contemporary romance novels:
- American Sweethearts by Adriana Herrera: In this scorching hot and deeply intimate love story, the childhood sweethearts have to stop repeating the pattern that keeps breaking them apart.
- Bad Boys Do by Victoria Dahl: This hot age gap romance is about a good girl and a bad boy mentoring each other as they reinvent their lives.
- The Christmas Dare by Lori Wilde: Kelsey accepts her friend’s challenge and spend a Christmas of “Yes”. That means she has to say yes to a series of dares. But she didn’t expect her friend to engineer a reunion with Kelsey’s high school sweetheart, Noah.
- Finding Kyle by Sawyer Bennett: After going undercover and taking down a criminal operation, Kyle is a lost soul who doesn’t think he deserves redemption. But Kyle wants to be a good guy where his naïve neighbor is concerned.
- Forbidden Promises by Synithia Williams: Expect plenty of family secrets and drama as the main characters in this sensual off-limits romance struggle with longing and loyalties.
- The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez: Kristen and Josh become friends who are there for each other no matter what. It doesn’t take long for them to be friends-with-benefits but they’re absolutely meant to be a couple.
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert: Chloe, who is living with chronic pain, creates a bucket list that will help her become the kind of woman who can turn disappointments around.
- How to Catch a Queen by Alyssa Cole: A man who doesn’t want to be king because he can’t live up to expectations enters a temporary marriage with a woman who has always wanted to be a queen.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang: Stella needs practice when it comes to dating, kissing and sex. She hires Michael, a male escort, so she can learn how to perform better.
- Love Hard by Nalini Singh: Jake is a straitlaced and serious rugby star falling for Juliet, the best friend of his late childhood sweetheart.
- The One in My Heart by Sherry Thomas: This fake relationship romance is about two people longing for and fearing emotional intimacy in equal measure.
- Second Chance at the Sugar Shack by Candis Terry: The high school sweetheart he doesn’t want to forgive reluctantly returns home
- The Sweetest Fix by Tessa Bailey: Reese engineered a meeting with Leo to get a favor. She abandons her plan when she meets him, even though it puts her dreams and their future at risk.
- Under Her Skin by Adriana Anders: Uma is hiding from her abusive ex who had branded her skin with unwanted tattoos. Her new neighbor, Ivan, is an ex-con who had protected his loved ones through violence.
- The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexi Ryan: Nicole has always found the wrong kind of love. So, hooking up with Ethan–a widowed father who turned out to be her new employer–would be a bad idea. And yet, it feels so right.
This content contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase using the links included, I may earn commission.