I read, write and talk about sexy contemporary romance novels.
As a romance reader:
- I was in middle school when a classmate brought a Harlequin Presents from her mother’s stash of romance novels. The book was The Arrogant Duke by Anne Mather.
- My favorite romance trope is the marriage of convenience. My least favorite trope involves love triangles.
- I have always enjoyed the works of Jayne Ann Krentz, Lori Foster and Lynne Graham. My current binge-reads are anything from Amy Andrews, Jana Aston and Tessa Bailey.
As a romance author:
- I published 25 sexy contemporary romances for Harlequin Mills & Boon, Kensington Publishing and Penguin Random House
- My work has been recognized in over 20 industry awards for contemporary romance, romantic comedy and sensual romance.
- More than 2 million copies of my books have been sold worldwide in 24 languages.
As a digital content creator:
- With over 150 articles on my site, I discuss love stories found in books, film, TV and popular culture.
- My weekly newsletter is a resource with book recommendations and timely ideas about romantic fiction.
- Readers can discover reading lists, quick tips and information about the romance genre on my YouTube channel.