Susanna Carr is an award-winning author known for her contemporary romances. In these stories, Plain Jane taps into her inner vixen, the wallflower becomes the belle of the ball, and the bad girl gets her fairy tale. But they must dare to bare it all—every undesirable and unlovable part of themselves—in order to find their happily-ever-afters.
Readers throughout the world find Susanna’s stories a delightful escape that has often helped them through difficult times. Reviewers frequently describe her work as “fun”, “sexy” and a “must read.” Browse her booklist on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, and Kobo.
When she isn’t writing or spending time with her family in the Pacific Northwest, Susanna enjoys reading romance and connecting with readers online. Find her on Facebook.
- Susanna is the author of twenty-five sexy contemporary romances and her work has been published by Harlequin Mills & Boon, Kensington Publishing and Penguin Random House.
- Her trade paperback romances have made multiple showings on the Barnes & Noble, BookScan and Borders Group Inc. bestseller lists.
- Susanna’s Carr’s first novella inspired Kensington Brava’s multi-author “Wicked” Woman series.
- Two of her books were excerpted in Complete Woman magazine.
- Her stories have been honored with over twenty industry awards for contemporary romance, romantic comedy and sensual romance.
- Susanna’s work is available in print, digital, audio and manga.
- More than two million copies of Susanna’s stories have been sold worldwide in twenty-four languages.