You need something romantic to read. It has to be good but it also has to be free and easily found online. You’re in luck! I recommend these free reads available on Harlequin.com. Originally published in a serialized format, the love stories are now complete so you don’t have to wait for the happily-ever-after!
To access some of these online reads, you might have to register and sign in on the Harlequin site. It’s an easy process at no cost to you.
- Billionaire Under the Mistletoe by Naima Simone >> A hot romance about a brooding recluse and a socially awkward woman trapped alone together during a blackout. Fans of forced proximity romances should read this!
- His Manhattan Midnight Cinderella by Carol Marinelli >> A successful businessman wants to know everything about his former lover, but she tries to hide her true self in this sweet and sexy second chance romance.
- Mesa Falls: The Reunion by Joanne Rock >> Set at a destination wedding, this steamy romance is about a man who wants to make peace with the people he’d wronged–starting with his ex-girlfriend.
- The Prince’s Runaway Bride by Caitlin Crews >> A powerful prince must chase down his arranged bride and convince her to return to him. Expect an emotionally intense and sensual romance!
- The Seduction by Jackie Ashenden >> In this scorching romance, Lincoln and Grace are corporate rivals and long-distance lovers. But tonight he’s demanding that she trusts him and surrenders completely.
Want to read more free online reads? Check out these additional recommendations.