Do you want to read contemporary romances filled with scandal, secrets and sexual tension? Try these three award-winning Harlequin Desires:
Amie can’t explain the scorching attraction she has for a man she sees at her cousin’s engagement party. But it doesn’t stop her from having a one-night stand with the handsome stranger in a coat closet moments after meeting him. Then she discovers he is the new CEO for her family’s empire. How can she work with him every day? And how is she going to tell him that she’s pregnant with his child?
Pregnant by the Cowboy CEO won the Romantic Times award in 2015 for Best Harlequin Desire. Readers are going to love the older hero. Protective and haunted by his mistakes, family means everything to him.
Hayley is the perfect good girl. However, she hasn’t lived a full life while demonstrating good behavior and she needs to shake things up. But who is she if she doesn’t follow the rules? It takes meeting Jonathan Bear to help her figure it out. Hayley has never wanted anyone or anything badly enough to take a risk. She wants Jonathan more than she wants to feel safe, but will this man, who doesn’t think he’s worthy of love, take a chance on her?
This Harlequin Desire won the Romantic Times award in 2017 for Best Series Romance. If you love virgin heroines and bad boy heroes, give this story a try. The Western love story shows two people struggling to find the courage to love and be loved.
Vincenzo has been given a royal command to marry. He blackmails Glory—his ex-lover who betrayed him years ago—to accept his proposal for a temporary marriage. As a prince, world-famous scientist and international playboy, Vincenzo could have any woman as his bride, but he still wants Glory. One year with her and he will get her out of his system. But Glory fights him every step of the way. She doesn’t want to marry a man who didn’t value her when they were together and she’s not going to fall for him again.
Temporarily His Princess won the Romantic Times award for Best Harlequin Desire in 2013. Filled with high emotions and lush sensuality, this romance should be read when you need a few hours of escapism.
Recommended Reading List
In addition to the books mentioned above, get these sexy contemporary romance novels:
- Back in His Ex’s Bed by Joss Wood: Set in the exclusive art world, Finn and Beah meet years after their divorce. They can’t ignore the mutual sexual hunger but this time they won’t confuse love and sex.
- The Billionaire’s Legacy by Reese Ryan: A tech billionaire has a one-night stand with his longtime crush and she winds up pregnant–with twins! To his surprise, she refuses his marriage proposal.
- Claiming His Secret Heir by Joanne Rock: After losing her memory from being drugged while kidnapped, Caroline returns from captivity to get some answers from her husband.
- Convenient Cowgirl Bride by Silver James: Savannah needs a sponsorship as she competes in rodeos while Chase is in urgent need of a wife. A deal is made as they enter a marriage of convenience.
- The Cowboy’s Christmas Proposition by Silver James: A famous country star and a state trooper meet when an abandoned baby is left on his tour bus.
- The Dating Dare by Barbara Dunlop: After being dumped by their exes, Natasha and James enter a pact to help each other become irresistible. But they don’t count on the growing physical attraction between them.
- The Nanny Plan by Sarah M. Anderson: When the most eligible bachelor becomes an instant father, he hires a college student to be the nanny.
- Temporary Wife Temptation by Jayci Lee: In order to avoid a marriage arranged by his family, Garrett claims he’s secretly engaged. Now he has to find a temporary bride.
Want to read one of the most popular and long-running Harlequin Desire series? Find out more about Brenda Jackson’s Westmoreland books.